Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Best Couples of 2015

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

If you follow me on twitter or in this blog, you'd know that I have a of OTPs (like, who doesn't?). Everytime I read a book, I could guarantee that I'd found a new OTPs there. That's why, today I'm going to write about my top ten OTPs in 2015 :

1. Jack and Bex from The Anatomical Shape of a Hearts (Night Owls in UK)
Okay, can we talk how adorable these two is? Both Jack and Bex is an artist (though a different type of artist), so I think that's why these two could understand each other better that anyone else. Also, Jack is sweet, (literally) bad boy type-of-boy, so it's hard not to fall in love with him!




2. Ryder and Jemma from Magnolia
Ryder and hate each other at first (though I suspect Ryder didn't actually hate her). You know that hate-to-love is my favorite romance, and I've been shipping these two so hard since the beginning of the book.

3. Graham and Ellie from This Is What Happy Looks Like
So basically, Graham is a popular movie-star while Ellie is an ordinary girl from a small town. You guys could imagine how hard their relationship is, but that's why I love it! Their relationship is unique and I love their way of "maintain" their relationship. (*side note ; if you've read This Is What Happy Looks Like, then read the novella, Happy Again because it's really sweet!)

4. Xander and Caymen from The Distance Between Us
I first read the book in 2014, and I fell in love with this couple. I read the book again in 2015, and I fell in love again with them. Seriously, Xander and Caymen is my favorite all-time-couple.

5. Kestrel and Arin from The Winner's trilogy
Forbidden romance! Kestrel and Arin's relationship is painful and (probably, but hopefully not) doomed. Their relationship broke my hearts, and I hope Marie didn't break it more in the third book!

6. 'Teach' and Anne from Blackhearts
Okay, I know this book won't be released until 2016, but I've read it and I ship these two so hard. It's a forbidden romance, yes, but not that forbidden (I can't explain more since it means I will spoil it, but if you have read it too, I think you'll understand). The ending kills me though, so I hope there will be a sequel.

7. Miles and Alex from Made You Up
To be honest, I didn't expect that Miles and will be my favorite couple. I mean, if you have read the book, you'd know that Miles is a total jerk and first-class asshole. But the more I read about them, the more I like them until the became one of my favorite couple!

8. June and Day from The Legend trilogy
How could I forget these two? June and Day are very similar, yet they could complete each other. (Also, the epilogue of Champion still hurts me until now)

9. Feyre and Tamlin from A Court of Thorns and Roses
Again, I didn;t expect to like them. The idea of falling in love with a person in a mask is..a little creepy. But the more I read, the more I understand about their relationship.

10. Christian and Elyse from The Summer of Chasing Mermaids
At first, I thought it would be another 'bad boy meet shy girl' romance. Well, it sort of like that, but it's also so much more than that. Their relationship is passionate and beautiful.

So, that's my top ten OTPs of 2015! Have you read any of these books? Do you ship them too?

3 comments:

  1. I am shipping Rhys from ACOTAR!!! I do love June and Day!!! This was a great list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh great list! Jemma and Ryder, Xander and Caymen, and Kestrel and Arin made my top ten couple list last year, haha. June and Day are pretty awesome, too! I need to finish that series, soon!

    I did best couple, too! Here's my top ten today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jack and Bex are so darn adorable! I love them and I love their story and the book is hands down a 2015 fave for me.
    You just got me excited for Blackhearts! Cannot wait!

    ReplyDelete

The Bookish Thought © 2014