Thursday, November 24, 2016

A Million Thank Yous!

Thursday, November 24, 2016

You guys should've known by this point that the lovely Mishma @ Chasing Faerytales and Hazel @ Stay Bookish host a Thanksgiving event and you guys should join it! It's basically about saying thank you to everyone. When I first heard about this event, I immediately sign up even if it's final exam week for me (and I don't even know that Thanksgiving is now if there's no this event!). But I'd like to say thank you to everyone who stick with me in the past (almost) 2 years. So without further ado, here it is!



My Parents
My parents definitely deserved to be on the top of this list! I mean, if it's not because of my parents, I wouldn't be here and know you all. My parents are the one who give me laptop, internet, and most importantly, books since I'm just a 17 years old girl who has no job. I'm really grateful that eventhough both of my parents are not a reader, they still understand my hobbies and support it!

Fellow Bloggers and Bookstagrammer and such
I honestly can't say enough thank yous to you guys! When I start blogging, I never imagined that I'd stay this long, let alone know a lot of new people. I know, my friends are so little seeing that I've been blogging for 2 years. There are a lot of bloggers out there who's newer and yet has more friends than me (I blame my introverted and my shyness of joining a conversation, as well as my busy school that made me always forgot to reply to messages. Sorry guys, I didn't mean to ignore you!), but I'm still grateful for them. Also I recently started a bookstagram and I met a lot of new people there. I know it's probably a small chance that you guys read this, but I'd like to say thank yous to you all ❤

Authors and Publishers
They're basically the reason why we exist. Authors : thank you for writing books and for creating a whole new world and for the words in it that made us feel and realize something. There are tons of readers out there who finds their passion to write thanks to you! I'd like to mention some of my favorite authors : J.K. Rowling, Rick Riordan, Cassandra Clare, Sarah J. Maas, Kasie West, Marie Lu, and authors whose books I read and loved this year : Heidi Heilig, Nicole Castroman, Jennifer Niven, Leigh Bardugo, and so much more.
 For publisher : thank you for publishing and promoting books, and also for the e-ARCs you kindly send to me in the past year. You guys rock!

YOU!
Of course, I couldn't write this post without saying thank yous to all of my readers and followers! Thank you for keeping up with me, reading my post, and leaving comments in my blog. I know I'm so inactive lately (that I only manage to post like, twice a month), but thank you! Even it's the first time you visited my blog, I still want to say that I'm grateful for you!

Last but not least, Happy Thanksgiving peeps! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Bookish Thought © 2014