Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Monthly Recap : October (+ Book Fair's hauls)

Tuesday, November 1, 2016


Guys, life was busy as heck this month! I barely have any time to sleep, let alone to read and blog. And just a heads up, I'll continue being busy at least until the end of November, when final examination finished.


On a happier note, if you follow me on twitter and bookstagram, you'd know that there's a book fair in my city and as a bookworm, of course I went there not once, not twice but thrice! This is the first time there's an English book fair in my city and I'm so happy eventhough most of the books are old books. I went on a little book buying spree and got 9 books--the most I've bought in one month! Here's what I got :


The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith
This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith
My True Love Gave to Me by Stephanie Perkins
Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen
Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen
The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks by E. Lockhart
The Adventure of Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle (not pictured)
Around the World in Eight Days by Jules Verne (not pictured)

I originally also bought Persuasion by Jane Austen, but turns out there's some pages that's missing so I return it.

I didn't post much this month, but in case you miss it :

What to Eat If You're in Bali (Travel Recap)

Review : Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo


October is also a slow reading month, and frankly, I don't even remember what I read this month, so I'll just post whatever I read after my last monthly recap (in July). Here they are :




How's your October? Have you guys read any of the books I bought? If so, what do you think of it?

p.s. if anything goes well, I'll lauch a new feature in my blog next month! Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry your month was so busy :( Hope you'll be able to read and relax and read some more as soon as possible!
    Here's my Monthly Wrap-Up

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to read The thousandth Floor, but after about 7 chapters gave up. I just didn't care about the characters enough.

    ReplyDelete

The Bookish Thought © 2014